Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Harrisons Fujitsu and Haier Aircon / Heat Pump offer available until 31 December 2019.
- Finance offers are available through Q Mastercard and Gem Visa / Gem Creditline. Harrisons recommend any outstanding balances are paid off before the interest free period ends.
- Q Mastercard Terms and Conditions: No payments and no interest until January 2021 (“13 month Payment Holiday”) is available on Flexi Payment Plans until 31 December 2019. Minimum spend $1000. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. New Cardholder fee - $55 Establishment. Existing Cardholder fee – $35 Advance. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% or 22.95% p.a (depending on your card) applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Payment Holiday period may vary depending on Cardholder's payment cycle. Leading criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change.
- Gem Visa and Gem Creditline Terms and Conditions: 12 Months (until December 2020) Deferred Payments and Interest Free available on purchases $500 and over using Gem Visa or Gem Creditline. Normal credit and lending criteria and fees including $55 establishment fee and annual fee ($52 Gem Visa/ $50 Gem Creditline) apply. On expiry of the interest free deferred period, the prevailing interest rate (currently 25.99% p.a Gem Visa/ 29.95% p.a Gem Creditline) applies to any outstanding balance. Gem Visa & Gem Creditline are provided by Latitude Financial Services Limited.
- Fly Buys offer – Valid from 22nd November to 31st December. Get one entry into the draw to win 5000 Fly Buys points and a 43” LG TV or 1 of 4 prizes of a 43” LG TV when you make any purchase from Harrisons Carpet or Harrisons Energy between 22nd November and 31st December 2019 (inclusive). Prize draw will be held 6 January 2020. The first eligible entry drawn will win 5000 Fly Buys points and a 43” LG TV worth $1200, and the next 4 eligible entries drawn will each win a 43” LG TV worth $1200. To be eligible to win your Fly Buys account must be up to date (including phone number). Fly Buys Membership terms and conditions apply.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 6:00pm / Sat: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Closed Sundays and Public Holidays
How to choose an efficient heat pump
- Make sure your home is well insulated and ventilated first – it will be much more efficient to heat.
- Match the size of heat pump to the size of room you want to heat.
- Check out its Energy Star rating.
- Check out how durable any components exposed to the elements are designed to be.
- Check out its performance in your region – heating a home at the bottom of the South Island requires a different capacity to, say, the Bay of Islands.