Terms & Conditions
Harrisons Fujitsu Aircon / Heat Pump deal available until 30 November 2017.
- Finance offer extended to 30 November 2017 and is available through Q Card / Q Mastercard. Harrisons recommend any outstanding balances are paid off before the interest free period ends.
- Q Card Terms and Conditions: No payments and no interest until November 2019 (“24 Month Payment Holiday”) is available on Flexi Payment Plans. Minimum spend $500. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. New Cardholder fees - $55 Establishment ($3 PPSR – Q Card only). Existing Cardholder fee - $35 Advance. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Payment Holiday period may vary depending on Cardholder’s payment cycle dates. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change.
- Gem Visa and Gem Creditline Terms and Conditions: 12 Months Deferred Interest Free available on purchases $500 and over using Gem Visa or Gem Creditline. Normal credit and lending criteria and fees including $55 establishment fee and annual fee ($52 Gem Visa/ $50 Gem Creditline) apply. On expiry of the interest free deferred period, the prevailing interest rate (currently 25.99% p.a Gem Visa/ 29.95% p.a Gem Creditline) applies to any outstanding balance. Gem Visa & Gem Creditline are provided by Latitude Financial Services Limited.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 6:00pm / Sat: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Closed Sundays and Public Holidays
How to choose an efficient heat pump
- Make sure your home is well insulated and ventilated first – it will be much more efficient to heat.
- Match the size of heat pump to the size of room you want to heat.
- Check out its Energy Star rating.
- Check out how durable any components exposed to the elements are designed to be.
- Check out its performance in your region – heating a home at the bottom of the South Island requires a different capacity to, say, the Bay of Islands.